Welcome to Tufts Student Resources Online!
For the past 34 years, TSR has been dedicated to serving the Tufts community; this year is no different. Learn more about TSR
1. What is Tufts Student Resources?
Tufts Student Resources (TSR) is a student-run business operating at Tufts University. Our main goal is to provide services to the Tufts community not currently available and give students the opportunity to learn about business and management.
2. How is it structured?
TSR is a semi-autonomous organization underneath the auspices of Tufts University. We enjoy full operational independence from the university.
3. Is TSR currently hiring?
TSR is always looking for qualified candidates to join our ranks. To find out about currently available positions, send us an email or check TuftsLife and Tufts JobX postings.
4. What happens if I miss my laundry drop off?
Unfortunately, we cannot process laundry drop-offs outside of 12:00-1:00 PM (M-Th). However, there is a laundry drop-off everyday (M-Th) both uphill and downhill. You will recieve your laundry back the next evening between 6:00-7:00 PM.
5. There is a problem with my laundry. What do I do?
Contact the laundry manager via email and call the office (during normal business hours) at 617-627-3224.
6. I don’t have the laundry service. Can I still get my laundry done?
We are currently working on options that allow you drop off your wash/dry/fold if you do not have the laundry service. We do offer dry cleaning services available for walk-in.
7. When can I expect to receive my Microfridge?
Your Microfridge will be delivered to your dorm room no later than the first day of classes. We start delivering before orientation to ensure on-time delivery.
8. When is my Microfridge being picked up?
Your Microfridge will be picked up at the end of the finals period. You will be contacted about specific dates by the appliance manager.
9. What should I do if my Microfridge is not working?
Contact the appliance manager via email or call the office (during normal business hours) at 617-627-3224.
10. What should I do if I have a problem with my order?
Contact the office staff via email and call the office (during normal business hours) at 617-627-3224. They will be able to assist you.
11. What type of coffee do you use in the cafes?
We use only organic, fair-trade certified coffee in our cafes.
12. If my student has nut allergies, are there care packages I can send them?
Yes, we are currently expanding our nut-free options. Contact our celebrations manager via email and they will help you place a nut-free order.
13. The REZ is so cool. How do I get to work there?
Contact our HR Manager and they will forward your information to the managers there. Just keep trying!